Welcome to Salt Spring Island!
Arbutus Point Oceanfront Bed and Breakfast offers lovely lowbank oceanfront accommodation for the discriminating adult guest seeking the ultimate in privacy. Enjoy a delicious breakfast of fresh home-made baking, fruit, juice, coffee and teas by the Sea!
Bed and Breakfast Amenities
- Adult Oriented * (please call regarding children)
- Private entrances
- 2000 square feet of sundeck & a guest barbecue
- Outdoor hot tub overlooking the ocean
- 100 ft Private point with 8 steps to a mile of beach front
- Clams, oysters & crab at the door
- Deer, Otter & exotic birds in yard
- Complimentary kayak
- Free parking
- One pet friendly suite
- We use organic foods whenever possible
Our Suites Include
- Ocean view from every suite
- King/Queen beds with down duvet and lovely pillow-top mattresses
- Ensuite bathrooms with Jacuzzi & shower
- Selection of fine toiletries & bath robes
- Hair dryer & ironing station in each suite
- Private sitting rooms with sofa & TV/DVD
- Access to library of DVD's
- Private outside entrances & sun decks
Come enjoy a relaxing getaway on beautiful Salt Spring Island, the jewel of the Canadian Gulf Islands. At Arbutus Point Oceanfront B&B our lovely lowbank oceanfront gulf island accommodation,
outdoor hot tub, and spectacular views will help the discriminating adult guest unwind from the stresses of regular life...
Visit us whether you need a quick getaway, a romantic honeymoon or anniversary or simply an escape from life's challenges. Slow down and relax, enjoy breakfast on your private deck overlooking the ocean, and you may catch a glimpse of deer or otter playing. Or simply enjoy a salt spring morning sun rise.
We have a double kayak available if you'd like to go out on the water.
We are located eight minutes from Ganges, three minutes from the Long Harbour ferry and we are close to the Salt Spring Island Yacht Club. We cater to adults, and we respectfully ask you to call ahead regarding children and pets.
If you're interested in more information about Salt Spring Island you should check out some of our friends websites.
There are a variety of ways to get to our Saltspring Island bed and breakfast.
You can check our availability online, as well as book your stay. If you'd rather not enter your credit card information, send us an email and we'll contact you by phone. We look forward to hearing from you!
-Your Host, Colleen
PS. Some of our friends outside Canada were asking for a Currency Convertor. And here's a place to check the weather! If you're visiting from outside Canada, please don't forget to bring your passport.
Arbutus Point Oceanfront B&B
215 Welbury Drive,
Salt Spring Island
We're also pleased to be
able to offer gift certificates.